Arrayable 2 Way 12" Constant Curvature Loudspeaker with Dendritic Waveguide, KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology and ULTRANET Networking
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for touring, portable and installation applications
- Constant curvature Dendritic waveguide with 100° H x 15° V dispersion for seamless array coverage
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Dual aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression drivers
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 18 mm (3/4") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral flying hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal rigging points allow suspension in any orientation
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2-way full range TBV123-AN is an arrayable 2,500 Watt 12" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for touring, portable, and installed sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TBV123-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues – including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TBV123-AN loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver, and dual aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression drivers mounted on a 100° horizontal by 15° vertical dispersion constant curvature Dendritic waveguide, which maximises the direct sound field while reducing reverberant energy.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TBV123-AN provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.