Ultra-Compact 500-Watt 8-Channel Portable PA System with MP3 Player, Reverb and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 8-channel PA system with dual speakers and detachable 500 Watt powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker or detached for easy positioning and access
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- Extremely powerful 8'' woofers and 1'' compression transducers for incredible sound reproduction
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Storage compartment available for microphone, cables and accessories (2 x 6.1m (20') speaker cables included)
- Integrated stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Looking for the ultimate, all-in-one portable PA system? The EUROPORT EPS500MP3 sets up in less than five minutes and delivers articulate, high fidelity performance – yet weighs only 41.3 lbs/18.8 kg. Thanks to the custom-designed 2-way loudspeakers and detachable 8-channel, 500-Watt powered mixer with onboard mp3 player, Reverb and wireless microphone connectivity, the EPS500MP3 can easily fill a large-sized room with crystal-clear, vibrant sound – making you the star of your event!
Superb Sound Quality
Since our founding in 1989, we have been recognized for manufacturing some of the best-sounding audio mixers, amplifiers and loudspeakers on the planet – so it should come as no surprise that the EPS500MP3 provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. The two satellite loudspeakers, each with a custom-designed 8" woofer and 1" compression driver, provide the rich sonic performance you would expect from a much larger system. And with 500 Watts of stereo output, the EPS500MP3 has the power to deliver your message loud and clear, and keep the party going all night.
Channels 1 - 4 of the detachable powered mixer feature our high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals for their transparency and massive headroom. What does this mean to you? It means you get a truly clean input signal without any unwanted coloration or distortion. We’ve provided +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics – and we’ve given each input channel our highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble). System optimization couldn’t be easier, just flip the Music/Speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. We’ve also included a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you’re on the mic – so all of your important announcements will be heard.
The Sweet Sound of Reverb
If you’re making a speech, chances are you won’t need it, but if you’re playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some eff ects. So, we’ve included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance. This studio-grade vocal effect will have you sounding just like a pro, and it is so easy to use.
Onboard MP3 Player
One of the coolest features of the EPS500MP3 system is its embedded mp3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks, this mp3 player can handle it all.
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.