ULTRA FLANGER UF300
2-Mode Flanger Effects Pedal
- Get 2 flangers in one—from jet-plane to thick chorus, vibrato and short delay effects
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Flexible 2-mode switch lets you choose between classic and detuned flanger effects
- Dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
What is Flange?
Flanging occurs when two identical signals are mixed together, but with one signal delayed by a small, gradually changing amount. In layman’s terms, it makes your guitar sound something like a vintage rotary speaker, but by adjusting certain parameters of the effect, it becomes syrupy and psychedelic. This effect is prominent in many landmark ’70s rock recordings, and is still used widely to this day.
Two Flangers in One
The UF300 offers two modes of operation: Mode I with its negative feedback, and Mode II for positive feedback. In Mode I, the signal is inverted before it is mixed with the original. Because Mode II doesn’t invert the signal, the resulting sound is more out of tune with the original, making the UF300 ideal for vibrato-style effects.
Tweak either mode with the dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Res(onance) controls. The status LED tells you when it’s activated, and the first-rate on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UF300 flange-of-all-trades with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC Power Supply (not included).
The ULTRA FLANGER UF300 packs a huge variety of classic and modern modulation-based sounds into one convenient, affordable package. If you’ve got the fever for flanging, stop by your BEHRINGER dealer and grab the UF300 today, or order online!
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.