100-Watt Guitar Amplifier with 2 Independent Channels, VTC Tube Modeling, Dual FX and Original BUGERA 12" Speaker
- Powerful 100-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic VTC Tube Modeling
- Awesome dual digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb
- Original heavy-duty 12'' BUGERA vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean over crunch to super-fat distortion sounds
- 2 switchable modes on each channel: Clean/Crunch on the Clean and OD1/OD2 on the Overdrive channel
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical midrange sweep—from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Where are the tubes?
Ask any guitarist what they want most from an amp and they’ll answer with a single word — TONE. That quest for tone drove us to develop our family of VIRTUBE amplifiers. Our proprietary VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) gives these amazing amps their in-your-face tube-amp tone. Amps with such rich, harmonic character and buttery tube-like goodness, you’ll wonder where we hid the tubes.
All VIRTUBE amps have split personalities: one that features dulcet-clean output, and one that drives your tone with an aggressive punch that only tubes, or our VTC modeling, can generate. So when the time comes, you’ll be ready for everything from mellow blues to metal mayhem.