2 Way 15" Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable PA and Installation Applications
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Multiple internal rigging points for install applications
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2 way full range TVX152 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 15" 2,000 Watt loudspeaker system designed for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TVX152 is designed to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, providing optimal performance for FOH, side and drum fill applications, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
The TVX152 loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 70° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood, and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TVX152 includes internal M10 threaded rigging points for permanent installation, a dual-angle pole mount socket for high or low height use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise audience coverage, and durable handles for easy transport. Two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors are provided for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.