VENICE F VF16
Live 16 Channel DIGI-LOG Mixing Console with MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers, Classic MIDAS XL3 EQ and FireWire Audio Interface
- Live performance DIGI-LOG console with 16 input channels
- 8 mono and 4 stereo input channels with 16 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- Industry acclaimed MIDAS XL3 4 band swept channel EQ
- 24 bit FireWire* audio interface with up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- Analogue or FireWire input selection on all input channels for virtual sound checks
- 6 aux sends with individual bus pre/post fader switching and routing to FireWire outputs
- 4 audio subgroups with aux changeover and routing to FireWire outputs
- 7 x 2 matrix with stereo split switching and routing to FireWire outputs
- Analogue and FireWire direct outputs with pre/post EQ switching
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
*FireWire is a trademark of Apple Inc. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.