Ultra-Fast and Fully Automatic Dual-Channel Feedback Suppression Processor
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring suppression and filter reset buttons plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
FEEDBACK DESTROYER TN6232
Just as the old adage, "You can't judge a book by its cover", the true beauty of the EUROCOM TN6232 lies hidden beneath its elegant aesthetic design and user-friendly interface. Inside beats the heart of a truly-professional, dual-channel, automatic feedback-suppression processor, brought to life by one of the world’s leading manufacturers of feedback suppressors. Ultra-fast and highly-accurate feedback detection algorithms instantly find critical frequencies, and apply up to 32 filters per channel – stopping feedback dead in its tracks! Whether your application calls for feedback protection for the spoken word, musical performances, or both – the TN6232 is the ideal solution. From conference rooms, to concert halls, to house of worship applications – any venue with a live sound system is sure to benefit from the EUROCOM TN6232’s unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the TN6232, our engineers delivered a fully-automatic feedback suppressor that requires absolutely no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, and with detection accuracy of within one-sixth of a cycle, the TN6232 is an elegant “plug and play” solution for one of live sound’s most challenging issues – feedback. Once the TN6232 is installed in-line between your mixing console and power amps, you just turn it on and set the Suppression button on the simple front panel to Active – and walk away. Congratulations, feedback has just left the building!
The TN6232 features virtually all the connectivity you'll ever need – 2 balanced/unbalanced Inputs on combination Line-Level XLR/TRS sockets and 3-pin Euroblock connectors (all mating Euroblock connectors included). Outputs are provided in the form of balanced XLR and Euroblock connectors.
No matter what your type of audio presentation is your speciality, the TN6232 is your ticket to the feedback-free zone! Incredibly easy to operate, and equally as easy to own, the TN6232 provides completely-automatic and instant feedback protection no matter the program material. Now you can say goodbye to feedback forever – with the incredible EUROCOM TN6232. See your BEHRINGER dealer, or order your TN6232 online today!
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.