Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo tape outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The 16-input XENYX 1222FX is an analog mixer that brings together old-school feel, onboard digital effects the endless possibilities of digital recording.
Superior Mic Preamps
The BEHRINGER XENYX 1222FX represents a significant milestone in the development of mixer technology. Equipped with our premium XENYX mic preamps, it can easily hold its own against expensive stand-alone mic pres, both in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
These preamps provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics. And thanks to available onboard phantom power, you can deploy studio-quality condenser mics — pretty cool for drum overheads and tracking vocals in the studio.
Sublimely Musical “British” EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll — without them, the “British Invasion” might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The EQ on our new XENYX Series mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to infuse signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when pushed to extreme settings, these equalizers exhibit superb audio quality.
All channel strips on the 1222FX feature HIGH and LOW filters of the shelving variety, with cut-off frequencies of 12 kHz and 80 Hz respectively. The MID band is configured as a peak filter with a center frequency of 2.5 kHz.
Built-In Effects Processor
Flexible Routing Made Easy
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners...