Processor-Controlled 400-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- High-power 400-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Finally, Active Loudspeakers That Sound as Good At The Gig as They Did In The Store!
In a world where PA systems are typically huge, heavy and expensive, the EUROLIVE B312A and B315A loudspeaker systems stand head and shoulders above the crowd. Thanks to its high-efficiency design, the B315A cranks four hundred of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you’ve ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF transducer and 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver. In addition, both models features an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble tone control) for easy control. And both the B312A and the B315A are extremely affordable!
No Need for Racks of Amps and External Processing Gear
Without a doubt, one of the coolest things about powered loudspeakers is the lack of back-breaking racks of amps, crossovers and EQs that are often required to make passive speaker systems sound good. Hiding inside each B312A/B315A enclosure is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and two power amplifiers! They all work together and don’t need adjustments or a degree in sound engineering. And more about those power amplifiers. They’re perfectly matched to the loudspeaker’s woofer and tweeter…so there’s no risk of either over or under powering your speakers, which can lead to catastrophic failure of the entire system. Since all the electronics onboard have been designed and optimized to work as a total, high-performance system, you never have to worry.
Instant PA System
With just a single B312A or B315A loudspeaker system and a microphone or MP3 player, you can set up an instant sound system. Thanks to the built-in preamp section, you just connect a dynamic mic and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Plug in your sound source, place the speaker on a tabletop or stand, and power up. It’s just that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient Line Out XLR connector.
Stereo Music System
You can even use two the B312A or B315A enclosures for stereo playback of your MP3, CD or old-skool cassette deck without any additional hardware. Just plug the appropriate stereo “breakout” adapter into your deck’s output jack and run the cables to the 1/4" inputs on each loudspeaker. Set the Level and EQ controls the same on both enclosures. Voilà, instant party!
Thanks to their trapezoidal design, both of these cabinets can be laid on their side providing the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. With onboard amplifiers and dual-band EQ, the B312A and B315A merge high fidelity performance with portability. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from the monitor send on the mixing console and, of course, power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR LINK OUT jack on the rear panel.
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.