DIGITAL DELAY DD400
Digital Stereo Delay/Echo Effects Pedal
- Ultimate digital Delay/Echo effects pedal with 7 different modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo with delay time up to 1.3 s and tap tempo feature
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
DIGITAL DELAY DD400
The DIGITAL DELAY DD400 has an obsession with the past – the last 1.3 seconds of it, to be exact. Compare the DD400 to delay boxes costing 3 times as much – and you’ll find yourself returning to this remarkable little time-capsule every time. Our amazing technology and 24-bit resolution will always keep you sounding your best, time after time, after time, after time...!
What is DELAY?
Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar, or any other instrument. Each repeated note becomes softer than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that can take on everything from the quick “slapback” echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echoes found in psychedelic rock, or cavernous cathedrals and theaters.
With 7 modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast pallete of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo – or just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff , then play over it. The status LED tells you when the DD400 is on, and the first-class on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DD400 with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power adapter.
Don’t delay (see what we did there?). The DD400 has everything you’re looking for in a delay, with tons of flexibility to keep those creative juices flowing. Go down to your local dealer and get this top-of-the-line effects pedal into your chain today!
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.