True Analog Modeling 2 x 30-Watt Stereo Guitar Amp with 2 Independent Channels, each Featuring 27 Modeled Sounds, FX Processor, Tuner and MIDI Control
- Powerful 2 x 30-Watt guitar workstation with authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling
- 2 original heavy-duty 10" BUGERA guitar speakers for classic sound
- Authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes—27 modeled sounds individually selectable per channel
- 2 independent, full-featured modeling channels offering everything you need from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion sounds
- FXT—ultra-flexible FX Tracking allows independent effects settings on each channel
- DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone
- 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effect combinations with 99 user presets and MIDI control
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner controllable via footswitch
- Dedicated headphone output with integrated speaker simulation
- Adjustable Aux and dedicated Tape input for playback or other line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum computer)
- Stereo Tape and Line outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording and live applications
- Insert facility for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112 for channel selection, effect bypass and tuner activation included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The V-TONE GMX210 may look like a single guitar amp, but by flicking a few switches, it actually gives you access to a multitude of totally different amp voicings. You also get 99 effects presets in stunning 24-bit stereo sound. Plug in your guitar and let your tone odessey begin.
A Virtual Roomful of Gear
The 2 x 30-Watt GMX210 is the perfect amp for the guitarist in need of a wide variety of tone. Take your pick of three amp voicings: TWEED gives you the soulful, bluesy sound of vintage 50s amps; BRITISH gives you the hard-rocking sound of the 1960s British Invasion; CALIF gives you the sparkling clean tones of the American West Coast's most famous amps. Combine any of these modes with three speaker voicings: UK simulates 4x 12" speakers in an enclosed cabinet; US simulates 2x12" speakers in an open-back casing: FLAT is a special setting designed especially for the GMX210's 2x10" BUGERA speakers.
Select from CLEAN, HI GAIN or HOT gain settings to go from clean to heavy overdrive, then apply one of 99 digital effect presets for a sound that's uniquely yours. There's even an onboard tuner! Meanwhile, our patented DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing, lending warm tube-like compression to your tone.